- Corp Info
About Gatada Games AS
Download Company Contact CardA Norwegain game company founded on the 8th of December 2010. Currently the company has one full-time employee. Our company contact info is downloadable as a vCard.
Our goal is to develop stimulating and intellectually challenging games that socially entertains the entire family without itself being the center of attention.
Basberg, Johan H. W.
Founder, Game Designer, UX Enthusiast
Started as a game and level designer for Innerloop Studios in 1997, founded Gatada Games AS in 2011 and completed his first two board
game prototypes in early 2012.
He is currently looking for an international board game publisher for Harvester, a family game
for 2-6 players, aged 10 and up (15-90 min).
- Cand. Scient from the University of Oslo, attended School of Entrepreneurship at Boston University.
- Worked for Innerloop Studios as a game and level designer in 1997-1999.
- Taught game design and interactive 3D design at Hedmark University College 2007-2009.
- Received treatment funding from NFI to develop a innovative game design for Xbox 360 and Kinect.
- Founded Gatada Games AS in 2011.
- Keynote speaker about game mechanics at the Norwegian Game Conference, 2012.
Currently GGAS has two awesome board members.
Board Member, investment manager
Linlin is a great asset for the company. Her business sense, commercial focus and critical thinking is helping steer the company where it needs to go.
Austvik, Christian G.
Deputy Board Member, Archivist
Christian is supporting the company with good ideas, feedback and an insatiable curiosity.